This field school will involve the documentation of evidence of cultural and physical genocide at Jewish cemetery sites throughout the Lublin region of Poland. Students who have enrolled on the Field School in Forensic Archaeology module (Level 6) can attend. The project will involve using archaeological techniques to record cultural destruction and mass grave sites within several cemeteries in the region.
The cost of the field school includes the following:
- Travel: Return flights to Poland from the UK
- Accommodation: Housing in hostels and hotels in the Lublin region from the 30th July - 11th August
- Airport transfers: Travel to and from the airport from the university
- Travel in Poland: minibus transfers between sites and to and from the airport to the accommodation
- Travel insurance: coverage will be provided by the university's insurance company
Please note that meals are not included and must be paid for locally.
Deposit payment - £200 (to facilitate flight booking) - due by 3rd June 2017
Final payment - £350 - due by 30th June 2017
Please note that all amounts are non-refundable.
If you have any questions or issues about the payment plan, please contact Dr Caroline Sturdy-Colls, C.Sturdy-Colls@staffs.ac.uk
- Additional Information
Departure date 30 Jul 2017 Return date 11 Aug 2017